top of page
WHAT WE DO
- In-service presentations to schools to educate faculty and staff about Tourette and the best ways to manage Tourette in the classroom.
- Advocates to accompany parents to school meetings.
- Youth Ambassador presentations which are peer-to- peer presentations that involve experienced and trained teens going into schools to educate students about living with Tourette.
- Collaboration with the Long Island Center for Tourette and Related Disorders- which provides a variety of synthesized services to families living with Tourette.
- Educational events/conferences/workshops presented by a variety of specialists for parents.
-Social events for members' families living with Tourette.
bottom of page